Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trip to IMAX


The picture is taken from holidaysinmalaysia.org

We had lots of fun during this jurney, I read a lot about IMAX before and I wanted to see the I MAX theatre. That was really huge all the things was 6 times bigger than ordinary cinemas. Imagine the ordinary cinema has just 40 seats, this cinema had 200 or above seats. That was very huge for us, all of us was shocked when we entered, but the big problem that it had was the motion picture that comes on the screen. The movie size was ordinary and normal like others but the size of the white screen was just big. I heard about the IMAX theatre of time square that they don’t have much sale like other cinemas, I also saw that by my eyes for example at that time that we went to that movie just I could see my classmates in the cinemas and no one else. Anyway the trip was so good and full of experience, we explored this huge cinema.

The movie(Prince of Persia)was also very nice I didn’t have chance to see it beause I was in trip when it was realesed. It had lots of special effects and it had so many messages in it, the story was awsome and the directory’s rank was 4 from 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment