Monday, August 23, 2010

Exploring second life-The pot healer’s adventure

Here we are, in the land of the pot healer’s adventure. It was amazing to go and surf this land, it reminds me the movie series “The lost”. The nice experience that I had in this land was very good. I wanted to go and surf all over it and see what the thing there that is becoming mistery is. The thing that was cool was the nice tunnels and the waterfall. I think the bad part that I had was I couldn’t fly on that land I wanted to explore more about that land. But still that was very good and my experience was useful. Here are some pictures that I snapshot in this land. Also I forgot to say about the nice design of flowers that was also very good the colors that used were also amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment